Please note that this position has now been filled.
Due to continuing expansion we have a full or part time position available for a studio bookkeeper, organiser and administrator. Preferably we are looking for someone who can do 4 or 5 days a week.
The successful candidate will be integral to the organisation and support of our team. They will also be heavily involved with client liaison, so applicants will need to have good interpersonal skills.
Forty percent of the job will be accounts based, keeping our basic books up to date.
There is a lot of scope for growth and development in this job. We want to encourage the candidate to continually improve their skills in areas of the job that they enjoy and display natural aptitude.
- Pay starts at £15-20k (dependent on hours and experience)
- Plenty of scope for developing the role
- Very flexible hours/days (school runs)
- Great location and relaxed environment
- Sage or similar experience is essential
- Personable phone manner
- Good organisational skills
If this sounds interesting please send your CV to email@example.com.
Posted 17th February 2014 by Oli Brown